Episode 28 of This Podcast Is… Uncalled For
Click here to download and listen.
Let’s f@#$ing do this.
In 2013, Emerson Rapp – a film friend of Mike’s – did a comedic short film “Tour of Kansas City,” where he runs into a tourist couple and gives them a quick tour of the area – complete with a lot of barbeque.
Today, Mike looks back on this film (which he had nothing to do with) and tries to put a lot more context into it for podcast purposes.
“Check, Please! Kansas City” – a local restaurant review show produced by KCPT. This particular episode features Rosedale Barbecue, which was recommended by Mike’s KCPT internship supervisor Matt McClelland.
This is picanha, which Mike mentioned was done at a Brazilian restaurant in the River Market.
References to past podcast episodes:
- Trevor Martin (Minsky’s and 18th and Vine)
- Thoughts on Being an Ex-Mormon (LDS sites in the metro)
- Thoughts on Independent Soccer and #ProRelForUSA (Sporting Park)
- Intro music: “Fantasia Fantasia” by Kevin MacLeod
- Outro music: “The Strip” by Mela
2 thoughts on “Tour of Kansas City”